Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello

Hello everyone!! I guess it's time for me to jump into this blogging sensation. I don't think that I really have an exciting life so I may not do many posts. But it's fun to check up on my friends blogs and see what's new with them. So....umm....what to write? Well let's see.

MaKenna is getting so big and cute. I can't believe how much fun she is! I just can't wait till I get home and can play with her. Everything she does makes me laugh. And she is a smart little one. I'll post pictures of her at in a latter blog.

Um....Dan and I are good. I am currently looking for a part time job at night so I can stay home with my little Makennakins. I really miss her :( Kain is doing great, he is still just our big pupa-fulpa (he is just a big puppy still).

I just finished reading Breaking Dawn and really liked it. I love to read and the Twilight series is a great read. Keep me wanting more and more.

Well I guess that is all I really have right now. I do apologize in advance, I'm not very good at this sort of stuff. So my blog won't be anything special. But thanks for reading.

No comments: