Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Job Update

So I finally got a part time job. It's nothing glamorous, unless you think that free movie rentals is glamorous! To be honest I really am excited to be able to rent movies for free. I got a job at Hollywood Video in Spanish Fork. I am really excited to be able to stay home with MaKenna and be a stay at home mom with a side job. As much as I love staying home I know that I will need a little time away and this job will offer me everything that I need. Now, I know that a lot of people think that going from a office job to work at Hollywood Video is a step down in life, which I kinda think too. I just have to remind myself that it is not really a step down just a different direction in life that offers me the opportunities that I want. Now MaKenna can have a full time mom. So hopefully I can adjust my life back to being a mom and not just someone who is around for an hour or two each day.

No comments: