Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 2 of Cabin

So on Sunday we decided to take a walk along Big Springs. I love this spot, it is so beautiful. As we started to walk down the path there was a squirrel that didn't have any fear. It sat right next to Kain. It was so funny and cute. It finally ran off and Kain chased it up a tree. We came to a spot and thought it would be fun for Kain to play in the river. There was a big tree down, and if anyone knows Kain you know that he LOVES wood. So here is video of him playing with the tree.


I know he is crazy! He tries this all the time. He thinks bigger the better.

Later Dan and I went and picked Huckleberries. It took us about one hour and we gathered about 1 cup worth. I am hoping that next year I will be able to gather more. Well that about wraps up our trip to the cabin. We will see you next year cabin.

No comments: