Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fillen in!

So i know most everyone that looks at this page is expecting Kim to be writing something but not today my friends ohhhhh no, today it is I........Danny-boy. And if you don't know who that is well then you probably don't know my wife as well as you think. Anyway on to the matters at hand.
Thanksgiving was just here and as always did not disapoint, but then again how can stuffing your face and watching football ever be bad? This one started out as most with us waking up and having a big breakfast (biskets and gravy) and then heading to the in-laws (kim's family) and hanging out for abit before going to mine and eating so much i wanted to puke especialy when doing dance dance revolution for hours and playing ping pong. "sorry no pictures" But this thanksgiving we did something i've never heard of but was one of the greatest ideas ever known to man...... PRE THANKSGIVING DINNER!!!! what is that you ask, well this year it was me my two brothers and our familys meeting over at my brother in provos house and having ribeye steaks and shimp and just having a great time chatting and playing games. It was great times infinity. The food was better then i can describe. And the company wasn't bad either ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

DAN I JUST LUV U!!!! You crack me up... Is it exhausting having such a creative whit...
MISS U GUYS!