Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Halloween Fun

Ok I know this is a little late...but at least I am getting it done. This year for Halloween was so much fun. We got dressed up and went trick-or-treating with some of our good friends. The first house we went to MaKenna didn't quite get it. When the door opened she charged right in and was pretty upset when I had to pull her out. Then onto the next house where she started to get the hang of it. It was so cute to see her walk from house to house. They are such a delight to have!! After trick-or-treating we went to a good friends house and partied it up. Dan won us a couple of massages by eating some pretty gross looking stuff. I am so glad that I have a husband that will eat just about anything ;) Below are some pictures from the night.






2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Cute... I didn't get to see any pictures of Kenna from Halloween till now... I LOVE piggy tails. When I was little my mom used to make me where em all the time. Now I can see why.